The Calvin College, Cornerstone University, and Hope College’s
men’s and women’s soccer and women’s volleyball programs are participating in a
unique series of global fundraising matches at Calvin and Cornerstone this fall
seeking to raise awareness and resources to purchase bed nets to help stop the
spread of malaria in sub-Saharan Africa.
We need you to get involved! Sign up for a personal fundraising page of your own, or make a donation
to support an athlete on one of these teams. You can also make a donation at
one of our Night of Nets matches on the CU or Calvin campus:
- SAT SEPT 14 at 7pm—Cornerstone Women’s Soccer vs. Saint Francis
- TUES SEPT 17 at 5pm—Calvin Men’s Soccer vs. Hope
- TUES SEPT 17 at 7:30pm—Calvin Women’s Volleyball vs. Hope
- TUES OCT 1 at 7pm—Cornerstone Men’s Soccer vs. Siena Heights
- WED OCT 2 at 7pm—Cornerstone Women’s Volleyball vs. Aquinas
We truly want to make a difference for the future of communities
in Africa! Join us!