Change your church while changing the world
“Get people from my church to run a marathon??” you ask. Yep. Sounds a little crazy, but you might just be surprised by the response.
Many people want to get in shape and fight global poverty, but don’t know where to start. Team World Vision offers a fun and powerful way for your church to tackle both!
Pastors on Team World Vision tell us this is the best way to:
- foster community
- better understand God’s heart for the poor
- build relationships with friends far from God
- impact Africa without touching their missions budget
We’ll help you every step of the way
Nervous about leading a team or not sure where to start? Don’t worry! Team World Vision provides:
- Church Team Guide with step-by-step instructions for getting started
- Resources specifically for Team Captains
- Guidance from Team World Vision staff
- Tools to easily communicate with your team members
I’m ready to build a team! What now?
- Download this Church Team Guide. It tells you exactly how to successfully form your team.
- Choose a Premier Event. If there isn’t an event in your area, considering traveling to one. You won’t be disappointed by the event weekend experience.
- Sign yourself up for that event and “Form a New Team” You’ll have access to all of the resources for Team Captains, and can start to recruit other people to join your team!
Church Team Guide
This PDF has all of the information you need to get started building your church team! Download now
Team World Vision is about changing lives here and around the world. Read how runners’ lives are being changed. The Impact